Features:Age: All Ages Price: $35-65
One part mod-rock and two parts prog, the Devon, England rockers Muse aren’t ashamed to revel in the grandiose influences of Queen and U2. On their latest release, The 2nd Law, the trio shakes it up by adding a dash of ambient electronica into the mix.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans