Features:Age: All Ages Price: $35-65
One part mod-rock and two parts prog, the Devon, England rockers Muse aren’t ashamed to revel in the grandiose influences of Queen and U2. On their latest release, The 2nd Law, the trio shakes it up by adding a dash of ambient electronica into the mix.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald