Multnomah Days’ crowd-pleasing parade – attended by literally thousands - begins at 10 a.m. An all-day street fair follows with local food, music, a wine garden, arts and crafts, and a chance to test your skills at the ping pong table. After months of construction, this year’s “The Village Goes Green” theme will celebrate Multnomah Village’s new “green street” run-off and pollution reduction facilities.SW Capitol Hwy. between SW 33rd & SW 39th Aves.
Portland, OR 97219
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches