Multnomah Days’ crowd-pleasing parade – attended by literally thousands - begins at 10 a.m. An all-day street fair follows with local food, music, a wine garden, arts and crafts, and a chance to test your skills at the ping pong table. After months of construction, this year’s “The Village Goes Green” theme will celebrate Multnomah Village’s new “green street” run-off and pollution reduction facilities.SW Capitol Hwy. between SW 33rd & SW 39th Aves.
Portland, OR 97219
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans