Multnomah Days’ crowd-pleasing parade – attended by literally thousands - begins at 10 a.m. An all-day street fair follows with local food, music, a wine garden, arts and crafts, and a chance to test your skills at the ping pong table. After months of construction, this year’s “The Village Goes Green” theme will celebrate Multnomah Village’s new “green street” run-off and pollution reduction facilities.SW Capitol Hwy. between SW 33rd & SW 39th Aves.
Portland, OR 97219
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads