Multnomah Days’ crowd-pleasing parade – attended by literally thousands - begins at 10 a.m. An all-day street fair follows with local food, music, a wine garden, arts and crafts, and a chance to test your skills at the ping pong table. After months of construction, this year’s “The Village Goes Green” theme will celebrate Multnomah Village’s new “green street” run-off and pollution reduction facilities.SW Capitol Hwy. between SW 33rd & SW 39th Aves.
Portland, OR 97219
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes