Multnomah Days’ crowd-pleasing parade – attended by literally thousands - begins at 10 a.m. An all-day street fair follows with local food, music, a wine garden, arts and crafts, and a chance to test your skills at the ping pong table. After months of construction, this year’s “The Village Goes Green” theme will celebrate Multnomah Village’s new “green street” run-off and pollution reduction facilities.SW Capitol Hwy. between SW 33rd & SW 39th Aves.
Portland, OR 97219
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch