Mt. Angel Oktoberfest
Features:Price: $0-25 , Children are FREE
Settled by German pioneers in the 1800s in a landscape that’s a dead ringer for the Bavarian countryside, the bucolic community of Mt Angel pays tribute to its past for the 45th straight year with more than 30 musical groups and some 50 Alpine food chalets.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT