Mt. Angel Oktoberfest
Features:Price: $0-25 , Children are FREE
Settled by German pioneers in the 1800s in a landscape that’s a dead ringer for the Bavarian countryside, the bucolic community of Mt Angel pays tribute to its past for the 45th straight year with more than 30 musical groups and some 50 Alpine food chalets.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads