Mt. Angel Oktoberfest
Features:Price: $0-25 , Children are FREE
Settled by German pioneers in the 1800s in a landscape that’s a dead ringer for the Bavarian countryside, the bucolic community of Mt Angel pays tribute to its past for the 45th straight year with more than 30 musical groups and some 50 Alpine food chalets.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches