Mt. Angel Oktoberfest
Features:Price: $0-25 , Children are FREE
Settled by German pioneers in the 1800s in a landscape that’s a dead ringer for the Bavarian countryside, the bucolic community of Mt Angel pays tribute to its past for the 45th straight year with more than 30 musical groups and some 50 Alpine food chalets.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes