Mt. Angel Oktoberfest
Features:Price: $0-25 , Children are FREE
Settled by German pioneers in the 1800s in a landscape that’s a dead ringer for the Bavarian countryside, the bucolic community of Mt Angel pays tribute to its past for the 45th straight year with more than 30 musical groups and some 50 Alpine food chalets.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24