Movies in the Park
Everything from amusing family fare like Wreck-It Ralph and E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial to live music and film collaborations will be screening all summer at neighborhood parks throughout the city. And there’s premovie entertainment in most cases, so pack the kids, the blanket, and the picnic basket.
All films begin at dusk. Visit the website for full schedule of events.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Two Portland Bookstores Become One
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts