Movies in the Park
Everything from amusing family fare like Wreck-It Ralph and E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial to live music and film collaborations will be screening all summer at neighborhood parks throughout the city. And there’s premovie entertainment in most cases, so pack the kids, the blanket, and the picnic basket.
All films begin at dusk. Visit the website for full schedule of events.
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Northwest Glamping