Movies in the Park
Everything from amusing family fare like Wreck-It Ralph and E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial to live music and film collaborations will be screening all summer at neighborhood parks throughout the city. And there’s premovie entertainment in most cases, so pack the kids, the blanket, and the picnic basket.
All films begin at dusk. Visit the website for full schedule of events.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Indulgent Portland Bar Food for Every Alt-Diet
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K