Movies in the Park
Everything from amusing family fare like Wreck-It Ralph and E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial to live music and film collaborations will be screening all summer at neighborhood parks throughout the city. And there’s premovie entertainment in most cases, so pack the kids, the blanket, and the picnic basket.
All films begin at dusk. Visit the website for full schedule of events.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- Portlanders Share Stories of Their Worst Dates Ever
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Rental Market Madness
- The 45 Most Glorious Desserts in Portland
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX