Movies in the Park
Everything from amusing family fare like Wreck-It Ralph and E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial to live music and film collaborations will be screening all summer at neighborhood parks throughout the city. And there’s premovie entertainment in most cases, so pack the kids, the blanket, and the picnic basket.
All films begin at dusk. Visit the website for full schedule of events.
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Four Reasons to Get Excited About the Portland Fermentation Festival