Movies in the Park
Everything from amusing family fare like Wreck-It Ralph and E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial to live music and film collaborations will be screening all summer at neighborhood parks throughout the city. And there’s premovie entertainment in most cases, so pack the kids, the blanket, and the picnic basket.
All films begin at dusk. Visit the website for full schedule of events.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- An Oregon Company’s Totally Rad School Backpacks Will Make You Want to Pack a Lunch
- 15 Ways to Pamper Yourself From Head to Toe
- Bring Some Scandinavian Holidays Home with Beaverton's Scandia Imports
- Cozy Up with Portland's Best Hot Chocolate