Mouse on Mars
For nearly two decades, Andi Toma and Jan St. Werner have been making enigmatic, ever-evolving electronic music under the moniker Mouse on Mars. 2012 saw the release of Parastrophics, the first album from this Düsseldorf-based duo in six years, that hints at the muted minimalism of earlier albums, Instrumentals and Autoditacker.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes