Mouse on Mars
For nearly two decades, Andi Toma and Jan St. Werner have been making enigmatic, ever-evolving electronic music under the moniker Mouse on Mars. 2012 saw the release of Parastrophics, the first album from this Düsseldorf-based duo in six years, that hints at the muted minimalism of earlier albums, Instrumentals and Autoditacker.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads