Mouse on Mars
For nearly two decades, Andi Toma and Jan St. Werner have been making enigmatic, ever-evolving electronic music under the moniker Mouse on Mars. 2012 saw the release of Parastrophics, the first album from this Düsseldorf-based duo in six years, that hints at the muted minimalism of earlier albums, Instrumentals and Autoditacker.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26