Mouse on Mars
For nearly two decades, Andi Toma and Jan St. Werner have been making enigmatic, ever-evolving electronic music under the moniker Mouse on Mars. 2012 saw the release of Parastrophics, the first album from this Düsseldorf-based duo in six years, that hints at the muted minimalism of earlier albums, Instrumentals and Autoditacker.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants