Mouse on Mars
For nearly two decades, Andi Toma and Jan St. Werner have been making enigmatic, ever-evolving electronic music under the moniker Mouse on Mars. 2012 saw the release of Parastrophics, the first album from this Düsseldorf-based duo in six years, that hints at the muted minimalism of earlier albums, Instrumentals and Autoditacker.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24