Morning Ritual is collaboration between piano player, organ player, and composer Ben Darwish and female folk duo the Shook Twins. Darwish's jazz and R&B background and the Twins' gorgeous voices make for an instantly compelling mix: the group pairs infectious melodies with strong but quiet grooves. Read our review of Darwish's recent song cycle and multimedia performance piece, The Lonely Night.
Rio Grands and Mojave Bird are also on the bill.
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- 6 Great Summer Food Cart Sandwiches
- Top Things to Do Labor Day Weekend 2014
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts