Morning Ritual is collaboration between piano player, organ player, and composer Ben Darwish and female folk duo the Shook Twins. Darwish's jazz and R&B background and the Twins' gorgeous voices make for an instantly compelling mix: the group pairs infectious melodies with strong but quiet grooves. Read our review of Darwish's recent song cycle and multimedia performance piece, The Lonely Night.
Rio Grands and Mojave Bird are also on the bill.
- The Incredible Story of an Engineer Behind Portland’s Newest Bridge
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Three Reasons To Try Ya Hala’s New Lebanese Brunch
- A Glowing Modernist Home Nails the Balance Between Light and Privacy
- Portland News to Chew