Morning Ritual is collaboration between piano player, organ player, and composer Ben Darwish and female folk duo the Shook Twins. Darwish's jazz and R&B background and the Twins' gorgeous voices make for an instantly compelling mix: the group pairs infectious melodies with strong but quiet grooves. Read our review of Darwish's recent song cycle and multimedia performance piece, The Lonely Night.
Rio Grands and Mojave Bird are also on the bill.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Jan 22–25
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- This Portland Woman’s Travel Group is Taking Off