Moliere in Love at Readers Theatre Repertory
"Moliere in Love" is Readers Theatre Repertory's heart-shaped February 15-16 production, featuring "The Jealous Husband," "Two Precious Maidens Ridiculed" and "The Flying Doctor."
Director Wendy Wilcox says that the bubble and tang of the world of Moliere makes his work ideal for Valentine's Day. "Moliere is like champagne-- deliciously delirious, with both sweetness and bite. These plays are two chocolate bon bons for our audience," says Wilcox. "High style and belly laughs, all wrapped up in a tasty one-hour treat."
Admission is $8 with an 8 p.m. curtain. Reservations should be made through email or phone. Arrive 30 minutes early; empty reserved seats will be released to walk ins at 7:55 p.m. promptly.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- 15 Ways to Pamper Yourself From Head to Toe
- An Oregon Company’s Totally Rad School Backpacks Will Make You Want to Pack a Lunch
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Bring Some Scandinavian Holidays Home with Beaverton's Scandia Imports