Moliere in Love at Readers Theatre Repertory
"Moliere in Love" is Readers Theatre Repertory's heart-shaped February 15-16 production, featuring "The Jealous Husband," "Two Precious Maidens Ridiculed" and "The Flying Doctor."
Director Wendy Wilcox says that the bubble and tang of the world of Moliere makes his work ideal for Valentine's Day. "Moliere is like champagne-- deliciously delirious, with both sweetness and bite. These plays are two chocolate bon bons for our audience," says Wilcox. "High style and belly laughs, all wrapped up in a tasty one-hour treat."
Admission is $8 with an 8 p.m. curtain. Reservations should be made through email or phone. Arrive 30 minutes early; empty reserved seats will be released to walk ins at 7:55 p.m. promptly.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch