Moliere in Love at Readers Theatre Repertory
"Moliere in Love" is Readers Theatre Repertory's heart-shaped February 15-16 production, featuring "The Jealous Husband," "Two Precious Maidens Ridiculed" and "The Flying Doctor."
Director Wendy Wilcox says that the bubble and tang of the world of Moliere makes his work ideal for Valentine's Day. "Moliere is like champagne-- deliciously delirious, with both sweetness and bite. These plays are two chocolate bon bons for our audience," says Wilcox. "High style and belly laughs, all wrapped up in a tasty one-hour treat."
Admission is $8 with an 8 p.m. curtain. Reservations should be made through email or phone. Arrive 30 minutes early; empty reserved seats will be released to walk ins at 7:55 p.m. promptly.
- Top Things to Do Labor Day Weekend 2014
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- 6 Great Summer Food Cart Sandwiches
- 7 Relaxing Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Northwest's Best Hidden Waterfalls
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’