These jam-band elder statesmen showed that they’re up on the latest technology by releasing a live video of themselves playing their song “Crab Eyes” entirely on iPads—and dedicating it to the late Steve Jobs. Traditional rock fans can rest assured that the majority of this New York combo’s groove-heavy repertoire rests on a firm foundation of extended guitar solos, fueled by a two-drummer attack.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans