These jam-band elder statesmen showed that they’re up on the latest technology by releasing a live video of themselves playing their song “Crab Eyes” entirely on iPads—and dedicating it to the late Steve Jobs. Traditional rock fans can rest assured that the majority of this New York combo’s groove-heavy repertoire rests on a firm foundation of extended guitar solos, fueled by a two-drummer attack.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!