These jam-band elder statesmen showed that they’re up on the latest technology by releasing a live video of themselves playing their song “Crab Eyes” entirely on iPads—and dedicating it to the late Steve Jobs. Traditional rock fans can rest assured that the majority of this New York combo’s groove-heavy repertoire rests on a firm foundation of extended guitar solos, fueled by a two-drummer attack.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes