These jam-band elder statesmen showed that they’re up on the latest technology by releasing a live video of themselves playing their song “Crab Eyes” entirely on iPads—and dedicating it to the late Steve Jobs. Traditional rock fans can rest assured that the majority of this New York combo’s groove-heavy repertoire rests on a firm foundation of extended guitar solos, fueled by a two-drummer attack.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans