Mississippi Street Fair
The fabled Mississippi Street Fair celebrates 12 years of inclusive merriment this year. Approximately 30,000 Portlanders descend on this annual shindgig, that includes dozens of bands playing on five stages all day long, more than 100 local vendors, a craft brew beer garden (Hey, July is Oregon craft beer month), and oodles of food carts to serve your dining and drinking needs. It’s the largest street fair in Portland—why settle for less?
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads