Mississippi Street Fair
The fabled Mississippi Street Fair celebrates 12 years of inclusive merriment this year. Approximately 30,000 Portlanders descend on this annual shindgig, that includes dozens of bands playing on five stages all day long, more than 100 local vendors, a craft brew beer garden (Hey, July is Oregon craft beer month), and oodles of food carts to serve your dining and drinking needs. It’s the largest street fair in Portland—why settle for less?
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes