Mississippi Street Fair
The fabled Mississippi Street Fair celebrates 12 years of inclusive merriment this year. Approximately 30,000 Portlanders descend on this annual shindgig, that includes dozens of bands playing on five stages all day long, more than 100 local vendors, a craft brew beer garden (Hey, July is Oregon craft beer month), and oodles of food carts to serve your dining and drinking needs. It’s the largest street fair in Portland—why settle for less?
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?