Mississippi Street Fair
The fabled Mississippi Street Fair celebrates 12 years of inclusive merriment this year. Approximately 30,000 Portlanders descend on this annual shindgig, that includes dozens of bands playing on five stages all day long, more than 100 local vendors, a craft brew beer garden (Hey, July is Oregon craft beer month), and oodles of food carts to serve your dining and drinking needs. It’s the largest street fair in Portland—why settle for less?
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26