Michael Schultz Double Feature
Part of the Portland Black Film Festival. Filmmaker Michael Schultz will present his movies and Krush Groove and The Last Dragon. Krush Groove is based on the early days of Def Jam Recordings, with Russell Simmons himself making a brief cameo appearance in the film. Blair Underwood makes his big screen debut in the movie; other cameos include Shelia E., Run D.M.C., The Fat Boys, Kurtis Blow, the Beastie Boys, and more. The Last Dragon is a martial arts flick that stars the 20-year old actor Taimak as a black belt who dreams of being the next Bruce Lee and possessing "The Glow".
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes