Michael Schultz Double Feature
Part of the Portland Black Film Festival. Filmmaker Michael Schultz will present his movies and Krush Groove and The Last Dragon. Krush Groove is based on the early days of Def Jam Recordings, with Russell Simmons himself making a brief cameo appearance in the film. Blair Underwood makes his big screen debut in the movie; other cameos include Shelia E., Run D.M.C., The Fat Boys, Kurtis Blow, the Beastie Boys, and more. The Last Dragon is a martial arts flick that stars the 20-year old actor Taimak as a black belt who dreams of being the next Bruce Lee and possessing "The Glow".
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads