This vaunted two-man Brooklyn psych-dance band who hit it big with the single "Kids" in 2011, has returned with a brand-new self-titled album. The MGMT concert experience will feature "unique visual elements to accompany and illustrate the new music" via "the Optimizer", which "provides listeners of the album with a simultaneous aural and optical listening experience featuring video and CGI work," according to a wordy band press release.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops