This vaunted two-man Brooklyn psych-dance band who hit it big with the single "Kids" in 2011, has returned with a brand-new self-titled album. The MGMT concert experience will feature "unique visual elements to accompany and illustrate the new music" via "the Optimizer", which "provides listeners of the album with a simultaneous aural and optical listening experience featuring video and CGI work," according to a wordy band press release.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26