This vaunted two-man Brooklyn psych-dance band who hit it big with the single "Kids" in 2011, has returned with a brand-new self-titled album. The MGMT concert experience will feature "unique visual elements to accompany and illustrate the new music" via "the Optimizer", which "provides listeners of the album with a simultaneous aural and optical listening experience featuring video and CGI work," according to a wordy band press release.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads