Mel Brown Septet
Portland's own drummer of renown, Mel Brown, and his stellar septet (featuring the likes of pianist Gordon Lee and trumpeter Thara Memory) tear through a selection of traditional and hard-bop jazz. There's nothing better to do on a Tuesday night!
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans