Mel Brown Septet
Portland's own drummer of renown, Mel Brown, and his stellar septet (featuring the likes of pianist Gordon Lee and trumpeter Thara Memory) tear through a selection of traditional and hard-bop jazz. There's nothing better to do on a Tuesday night!
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Besaw’s Is Closing On May 29
- Why Portland Desperately Needs More Urban Density
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Kir Jensen's Sugar Cube Bakery Closing May 3
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots