Mel Brown Septet
Portland's own drummer of renown, Mel Brown, and his stellar septet (featuring the likes of pianist Gordon Lee and trumpeter Thara Memory) tear through a selection of traditional and hard-bop jazz. There's nothing better to do on a Tuesday night!
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes