McMenamins UFO Festival
Keep watching the skies. This annual outer-space spectacular gives both hard-core conspiracy buffs and citizens who just like to dress up as martians a reason to party. This year, Nick Pope, a former investigator of the British Ministry of Defence’s “UFO Project” and noted abductee Jim Sparks are among the distinguished guests.
Read our definitive guide on UFO's in Oregon from last May's issue.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014