McMenamins UFO Festival
Keep watching the skies. This annual outer-space spectacular gives both hard-core conspiracy buffs and citizens who just like to dress up as martians a reason to party. This year, Nick Pope, a former investigator of the British Ministry of Defence’s “UFO Project” and noted abductee Jim Sparks are among the distinguished guests.
Read our definitive guide on UFO's in Oregon from last May's issue.
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Oscars Red Carpet Highs and Lows
- The Beautiful Machine: Exploring the Gyrotonic Movement System in PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots