McMenamins UFO Festival
Keep watching the skies. This annual outer-space spectacular gives both hard-core conspiracy buffs and citizens who just like to dress up as martians a reason to party. This year, Nick Pope, a former investigator of the British Ministry of Defence’s “UFO Project” and noted abductee Jim Sparks are among the distinguished guests.
Read our definitive guide on UFO's in Oregon from last May's issue.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes