McMenamins UFO Festival
Keep watching the skies. This annual outer-space spectacular gives both hard-core conspiracy buffs and citizens who just like to dress up as martians a reason to party. This year, Nick Pope, a former investigator of the British Ministry of Defence’s “UFO Project” and noted abductee Jim Sparks are among the distinguished guests.
Read our definitive guide on UFO's in Oregon from last May's issue.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday