McMenamins UFO Festival
Keep watching the skies. This annual outer-space spectacular gives both hard-core conspiracy buffs and citizens who just like to dress up as martians a reason to party. This year, Nick Pope, a former investigator of the British Ministry of Defence’s “UFO Project” and noted abductee Jim Sparks are among the distinguished guests.
Read our definitive guide on UFO's in Oregon from last May's issue.
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 16-19
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches
- How Oregonians Really Feel About Wine
- Opening Date and Menu Details for Northwest Portland’s Le Vieux
- Trail of the Month: Indian Heaven Trail No. 33
- A New Wood-Fired Pizzeria, Fire and Stone, to Open in Northeast Portland