May Day Music Fest
Features:Price: $15–20 per evening; $50 all-festival pass
The venerable Mt. Tabor Theater has been rebranded—again! This time, new owners Charles and Chase Varga have resurrected the venue's original name, the Alhambra Theatre, as the handle for the longtime watering hole and concert venue on SE Hawthorne. To kick things off, the Alhambra will host some big names Wed–Sun at 7:30 for its inaugural May Day Music Fest.
May 1: Red Fang, Dog Shredder, Sons of Huns ($15–20)
May 2: Free Local Showcase (Free)
May 3: Black Prairie, Hook & Anchor, The Lower 48 ($15–20)
May 4: Y La Bamba, Old Light, Chris Pureka ($15–20)
May 5: Sage Francis, Prolyphic, Device Grips ($15–20)
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Devouring Portland's Hottest Brunch Spots
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates