May Day Music Fest
Features:Price: $15–20 per evening; $50 all-festival pass
The venerable Mt. Tabor Theater has been rebranded—again! This time, new owners Charles and Chase Varga have resurrected the venue's original name, the Alhambra Theatre, as the handle for the longtime watering hole and concert venue on SE Hawthorne. To kick things off, the Alhambra will host some big names Wed–Sun at 7:30 for its inaugural May Day Music Fest.
May 1: Red Fang, Dog Shredder, Sons of Huns ($15–20)
May 2: Free Local Showcase (Free)
May 3: Black Prairie, Hook & Anchor, The Lower 48 ($15–20)
May 4: Y La Bamba, Old Light, Chris Pureka ($15–20)
May 5: Sage Francis, Prolyphic, Device Grips ($15–20)
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads