May Day Music Fest
Features:Price: $15–20 per evening; $50 all-festival pass
The venerable Mt. Tabor Theater has been rebranded—again! This time, new owners Charles and Chase Varga have resurrected the venue's original name, the Alhambra Theatre, as the handle for the longtime watering hole and concert venue on SE Hawthorne. To kick things off, the Alhambra will host some big names Wed–Sun at 7:30 for its inaugural May Day Music Fest.
May 1: Red Fang, Dog Shredder, Sons of Huns ($15–20)
May 2: Free Local Showcase (Free)
May 3: Black Prairie, Hook & Anchor, The Lower 48 ($15–20)
May 4: Y La Bamba, Old Light, Chris Pureka ($15–20)
May 5: Sage Francis, Prolyphic, Device Grips ($15–20)
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes