Matthew Lutz-Kinoy & Lea Cetera
Curator-in-residence Summer Guthery brings Berlin-based choreographer and visual artist Matthew Lutz-Kinoy to Disjecta. His new performance piece, called Loose Buddies, is an almost variety show style program that includes his own work as well as that of of Jessie Stead, Tamara Henderson, and Jeannine Han and paintings by Magni Borgehed. Guthery says: "We are very lucky to have him here and really could only make it happen because of his upcoming exhibition in LA at Freedman Fitzpatrick."
The night is combined with New York–artist and performer Lea Cetera, who will be performing alongside a video projection with sound.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's Best New Year's Eve Events