Matthew Lutz-Kinoy & Lea Cetera
Curator-in-residence Summer Guthery brings Berlin-based choreographer and visual artist Matthew Lutz-Kinoy to Disjecta. His new performance piece, called Loose Buddies, is an almost variety show style program that includes his own work as well as that of of Jessie Stead, Tamara Henderson, and Jeannine Han and paintings by Magni Borgehed. Guthery says: "We are very lucky to have him here and really could only make it happen because of his upcoming exhibition in LA at Freedman Fitzpatrick."
The night is combined with New York–artist and performer Lea Cetera, who will be performing alongside a video projection with sound.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- Insider Secrets on The Princess Bride As Told to Us By Westley Himself
- Cathy Whims to Open an International Ham Bar
- The Guide to Black Friday at Locally Owned Portland Shops
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Justin Timberlake: Bringing Classy Back