Matthew Lutz-Kinoy & Lea Cetera
Curator-in-residence Summer Guthery brings Berlin-based choreographer and visual artist Matthew Lutz-Kinoy to Disjecta. His new performance piece, called Loose Buddies, is an almost variety show style program that includes his own work as well as that of of Jessie Stead, Tamara Henderson, and Jeannine Han and paintings by Magni Borgehed. Guthery says: "We are very lucky to have him here and really could only make it happen because of his upcoming exhibition in LA at Freedman Fitzpatrick."
The night is combined with New York–artist and performer Lea Cetera, who will be performing alongside a video projection with sound.
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Besaw’s Is Closing On May 29
- Why Portland Desperately Needs More Urban Density
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Kir Jensen's Sugar Cube Bakery Closing May 3
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots