Matthew Lutz-Kinoy & Lea Cetera
Curator-in-residence Summer Guthery brings Berlin-based choreographer and visual artist Matthew Lutz-Kinoy to Disjecta. His new performance piece, called Loose Buddies, is an almost variety show style program that includes his own work as well as that of of Jessie Stead, Tamara Henderson, and Jeannine Han and paintings by Magni Borgehed. Guthery says: "We are very lucky to have him here and really could only make it happen because of his upcoming exhibition in LA at Freedman Fitzpatrick."
The night is combined with New York–artist and performer Lea Cetera, who will be performing alongside a video projection with sound.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland