Matthew Lutz-Kinoy & Lea Cetera
Curator-in-residence Summer Guthery brings Berlin-based choreographer and visual artist Matthew Lutz-Kinoy to Disjecta. His new performance piece, called Loose Buddies, is an almost variety show style program that includes his own work as well as that of of Jessie Stead, Tamara Henderson, and Jeannine Han and paintings by Magni Borgehed. Guthery says: "We are very lucky to have him here and really could only make it happen because of his upcoming exhibition in LA at Freedman Fitzpatrick."
The night is combined with New York–artist and performer Lea Cetera, who will be performing alongside a video projection with sound.
- Behold Sunriver Resort's $50 Million Facelift
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Ya Hala’s New Lebanese Brunch
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Incredible Story of an Engineer Behind Portland’s Newest Bridge