Mary Magsamen and Stephan Hillerbrand
Artistic duo Hillerbrand + Magsamen turn their cameras (video and photographic) on their own household for a different kind of family portrait, one that shows the typical suburban American family’s loaded personal dynamics and rampant consumerism through a surreal, darkly funny filter.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26