Martial Arts of Shaolin
The last installment of the Shaolin Temple trilogy has young Jet Li crashing a birthday party, teaming up with a special young lady, to avenge the deaths of their families. When the plot is foiled, the monk from the Northern Shaolin Temple goes on the run, finding help among the students at the Southern Shaolin Temple. This 1986 classic, shown from a rare 35mm prints, features an array of fighting styles, weaponry, and spectacular, seamless fight choreography.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes