Martial Arts of Shaolin
The last installment of the Shaolin Temple trilogy has young Jet Li crashing a birthday party, teaming up with a special young lady, to avenge the deaths of their families. When the plot is foiled, the monk from the Northern Shaolin Temple goes on the run, finding help among the students at the Southern Shaolin Temple. This 1986 classic, shown from a rare 35mm prints, features an array of fighting styles, weaponry, and spectacular, seamless fight choreography.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches