In 2007, the New York Times declared guitar shredder Marnie Stern’s debut album, In Advance of the Broken Arm, "The year’s most exciting rock ‘n’ roll album." She’s gone on to gain more prestige and a serious following, having found a niche in psych rock that’s not only devoid of women, but serious talent. Stern’s explosive style, coupled with rapid-fire percussion by Oneida drummer Kid Millions, will keep you on your toes.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans