In 2007, the New York Times declared guitar shredder Marnie Stern’s debut album, In Advance of the Broken Arm, "The year’s most exciting rock ‘n’ roll album." She’s gone on to gain more prestige and a serious following, having found a niche in psych rock that’s not only devoid of women, but serious talent. Stern’s explosive style, coupled with rapid-fire percussion by Oneida drummer Kid Millions, will keep you on your toes.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes