In 2007, the New York Times declared guitar shredder Marnie Stern’s debut album, In Advance of the Broken Arm, "The year’s most exciting rock ‘n’ roll album." She’s gone on to gain more prestige and a serious following, having found a niche in psych rock that’s not only devoid of women, but serious talent. Stern’s explosive style, coupled with rapid-fire percussion by Oneida drummer Kid Millions, will keep you on your toes.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads