MarchFourth Marching Band
MarchFourth Marching Band has come of age with modern Portland. With its home-welded drum harnesses, upcycled uniforms, globe-spanning music mash-up, and entrepreneurial drive to succeed at a seemingly outrageous project (a band that supports 24 people!), MarchFourth basically plays the anthem for Portland’s weird-leaning DIY makers with big dreams. And like the city itself and many of its arts organizations, over the past decade the ensemble has grown up—into a polished, professional, collaborative project that is just on the edge of full sustainability. Having celebrated its 10th birthday earlier this year, the band celebrates the release of a new music video at this Bossanova show with special guests.
Read the profile of MarchFourth Marching Band in our Spring Arts Guide.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday