MarchFourth Marching Band
MarchFourth Marching Band has come of age with modern Portland. With its home-welded drum harnesses, upcycled uniforms, globe-spanning music mash-up, and entrepreneurial drive to succeed at a seemingly outrageous project (a band that supports 24 people!), MarchFourth basically plays the anthem for Portland’s weird-leaning DIY makers with big dreams. And like the city itself and many of its arts organizations, over the past decade the ensemble has grown up—into a polished, professional, collaborative project that is just on the edge of full sustainability. Having celebrated its 10th birthday earlier this year, the band celebrates the release of a new music video at this Bossanova show with special guests.
Read the profile of MarchFourth Marching Band in our Spring Arts Guide.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Two Portland Bookstores Become One
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts