MarchFourth Marching Band
MarchFourth Marching Band has come of age with modern Portland. With its home-welded drum harnesses, upcycled uniforms, globe-spanning music mash-up, and entrepreneurial drive to succeed at a seemingly outrageous project (a band that supports 24 people!), MarchFourth basically plays the anthem for Portland’s weird-leaning DIY makers with big dreams. And like the city itself and many of its arts organizations, over the past decade the ensemble has grown up—into a polished, professional, collaborative project that is just on the edge of full sustainability. Having celebrated its 10th birthday earlier this year, the band celebrates the release of a new music video at this Bossanova show with special guests.
Read the profile of MarchFourth Marching Band in our Spring Arts Guide.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Jacobsen Salt Buys Out Bee Local