March Music Moderne: Northwest New Music Ensemble
The final performance of the March Music Moderne festival stars the Northwest New Music Ensemble, a virtuosic sextet under the direction of cellist Diane Chaplin (pictured) and percussionist Florian Conzetti. The program includes works by Polish composer Esa-Pekka Salonen, as well as by Luciano Berio and Franco Donatoni.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014