Woody Allen's 1979 romantic comedy of errors has he and Diane Keaton falling in love again, this time as comedy writer-turned-novelist, Issac Davis and his best friend's mistress, Mary Wilkie. This gorgeous, black and white ode to New York is presented on 35mm. Admission is $6, or see it with other films in the Woody Allen film festival for $9 or $12.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland