Woody Allen's 1979 romantic comedy of errors has he and Diane Keaton falling in love again, this time as comedy writer-turned-novelist, Issac Davis and his best friend's mistress, Mary Wilkie. This gorgeous, black and white ode to New York is presented on 35mm. Admission is $6, or see it with other films in the Woody Allen film festival for $9 or $12.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?