Woody Allen's 1979 romantic comedy of errors has he and Diane Keaton falling in love again, this time as comedy writer-turned-novelist, Issac Davis and his best friend's mistress, Mary Wilkie. This gorgeous, black and white ode to New York is presented on 35mm. Admission is $6, or see it with other films in the Woody Allen film festival for $9 or $12.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts