Woody Allen's 1979 romantic comedy of errors has he and Diane Keaton falling in love again, this time as comedy writer-turned-novelist, Issac Davis and his best friend's mistress, Mary Wilkie. This gorgeous, black and white ode to New York is presented on 35mm. Admission is $6, or see it with other films in the Woody Allen film festival for $9 or $12.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes