Woody Allen's 1979 romantic comedy of errors has he and Diane Keaton falling in love again, this time as comedy writer-turned-novelist, Issac Davis and his best friend's mistress, Mary Wilkie. This gorgeous, black and white ode to New York is presented on 35mm. Admission is $6, or see it with other films in the Woody Allen film festival for $9 or $12.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans