Luncheon Learn: Garden Divas
Features:Price: $35 for one event, $60 for both
Two springtime gardening events at Albertina Kerr, an organization dedicated to helping individuals and families with mental health challenges and developmental disabilities. All proceeds benefit the organization.
March 14 - Container Planting with Nancy Goldman—featuring high heel shoes.
March 21 - Bodacious Borders: Creating Artful and Exciting Plant Combinations. Gardening expert Lucy Hardiman encourages attendees to refine their garden palettes as she explores ways plants reveal the intent of the garden maker.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places