Luncheon Learn: Garden Divas
Features:Price: $35 for one event, $60 for both
Two springtime gardening events at Albertina Kerr, an organization dedicated to helping individuals and families with mental health challenges and developmental disabilities. All proceeds benefit the organization.
March 14 - Container Planting with Nancy Goldman—featuring high heel shoes.
March 21 - Bodacious Borders: Creating Artful and Exciting Plant Combinations. Gardening expert Lucy Hardiman encourages attendees to refine their garden palettes as she explores ways plants reveal the intent of the garden maker.
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- The Definitive Guide to Portland's Vegan Pizza
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- New Seasons’ New Toast and Juice Bars
- Inside Kyra's Bake Shop's New and Improved Gluten-Free Bakery
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days