Luncheon Learn: Garden Divas
Features:Price: $35 for one event, $60 for both
Two springtime gardening events at Albertina Kerr, an organization dedicated to helping individuals and families with mental health challenges and developmental disabilities. All proceeds benefit the organization.
March 14 - Container Planting with Nancy Goldman—featuring high heel shoes.
March 21 - Bodacious Borders: Creating Artful and Exciting Plant Combinations. Gardening expert Lucy Hardiman encourages attendees to refine their garden palettes as she explores ways plants reveal the intent of the garden maker.
- Gordon Ramsay’s 'Hotel Hell' Filming in Southern Oregon
- Best Restaurants 2012
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Inside Andy Ricker's Noodle House Sen Yai
- Feast Portland's 2013 Official Lineup Revealed
- 2013's New Brunch Players
- 20 Spots That Defined the Year in Food
- New Outdoors Website Declares War on Guidebooks