Luncheon Learn: Garden Divas
Features:Price: $35 for one event, $60 for both
Two springtime gardening events at Albertina Kerr, an organization dedicated to helping individuals and families with mental health challenges and developmental disabilities. All proceeds benefit the organization.
March 14 - Container Planting with Nancy Goldman—featuring high heel shoes.
March 21 - Bodacious Borders: Creating Artful and Exciting Plant Combinations. Gardening expert Lucy Hardiman encourages attendees to refine their garden palettes as she explores ways plants reveal the intent of the garden maker.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- Portlanders Share Stories of Their Worst Dates Ever
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Rental Market Madness
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland