The multiple Grammy Award–winning collective bring a righteous blend of Chicano rock, heartfelt folk, and traditional Mexican music to the Aladdin. This time around, the little band from East L.A. will perform its 1992 album Kiko—along with plenty of crowd favorites like "La Bamba" and "Will The Wolf Survive"—in its entirety.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald