The multiple Grammy Award–winning collective bring a righteous blend of Chicano rock, heartfelt folk, and traditional Mexican music to the Aladdin. This time around, the little band from East L.A. will perform its 1992 album Kiko—along with plenty of crowd favorites like "La Bamba" and "Will The Wolf Survive"—in its entirety.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes