The multiple Grammy Award–winning collective bring a righteous blend of Chicano rock, heartfelt folk, and traditional Mexican music to the Aladdin. This time around, the little band from East L.A. will perform its 1992 album Kiko—along with plenty of crowd favorites like "La Bamba" and "Will The Wolf Survive"—in its entirety.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?