Queer Music Tour featuring Logan Lynn
The Portland electro-pop artist Logan Lynn breaks his three-year hiatus from performing in Portland as part of a five city queer music summer tour to benefit LGBTQ mental health services and suicide prevention. He will play sets alongside other rising queer stars Big Dipper, Conquistador, Darling Gunsel, and Rika Shay. One-hundred percent of the ticket sales from the shows will go to beneficiaries in the cities, which mean Q Center for the Portland show.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland