Queer Music Tour featuring Logan Lynn
The Portland electro-pop artist Logan Lynn breaks his three-year hiatus from performing in Portland as part of a five city queer music summer tour to benefit LGBTQ mental health services and suicide prevention. He will play sets alongside other rising queer stars Big Dipper, Conquistador, Darling Gunsel, and Rika Shay. One-hundred percent of the ticket sales from the shows will go to beneficiaries in the cities, which mean Q Center for the Portland show.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald