Queer Music Tour featuring Logan Lynn
The Portland electro-pop artist Logan Lynn breaks his three-year hiatus from performing in Portland as part of a five city queer music summer tour to benefit LGBTQ mental health services and suicide prevention. He will play sets alongside other rising queer stars Big Dipper, Conquistador, Darling Gunsel, and Rika Shay. One-hundred percent of the ticket sales from the shows will go to beneficiaries in the cities, which mean Q Center for the Portland show.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes