Queer Music Tour featuring Logan Lynn
The Portland electro-pop artist Logan Lynn breaks his three-year hiatus from performing in Portland as part of a five city queer music summer tour to benefit LGBTQ mental health services and suicide prevention. He will play sets alongside other rising queer stars Big Dipper, Conquistador, Darling Gunsel, and Rika Shay. One-hundred percent of the ticket sales from the shows will go to beneficiaries in the cities, which mean Q Center for the Portland show.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads