Queer Music Tour featuring Logan Lynn
The Portland electro-pop artist Logan Lynn breaks his three-year hiatus from performing in Portland as part of a five city queer music summer tour to benefit LGBTQ mental health services and suicide prevention. He will play sets alongside other rising queer stars Big Dipper, Conquistador, Darling Gunsel, and Rika Shay. One-hundred percent of the ticket sales from the shows will go to beneficiaries in the cities, which mean Q Center for the Portland show.
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans