Local Natives, Superhumanoids
Based in southern California, quintet indie rock band made quick waves at music festivals in Austin (SXSW) with their sweepidng orchestral songs and celebratory swagger. Bearing musical similarities to Grizzly Bear, Fleet Foxes, Vampire Weekend, and Arcade Fire, their ride toward mainstream success picked up momentrum when their song, "Airplanes," was featured in an episode of the NBC sitcome "Chuck."
Advanced tickets available online.
All ages. General admission.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland