Local Natives, Superhumanoids
Based in southern California, quintet indie rock band made quick waves at music festivals in Austin (SXSW) with their sweepidng orchestral songs and celebratory swagger. Bearing musical similarities to Grizzly Bear, Fleet Foxes, Vampire Weekend, and Arcade Fire, their ride toward mainstream success picked up momentrum when their song, "Airplanes," was featured in an episode of the NBC sitcome "Chuck."
Advanced tickets available online.
All ages. General admission.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?