Local Natives, Superhumanoids
Based in southern California, quintet indie rock band made quick waves at music festivals in Austin (SXSW) with their sweepidng orchestral songs and celebratory swagger. Bearing musical similarities to Grizzly Bear, Fleet Foxes, Vampire Weekend, and Arcade Fire, their ride toward mainstream success picked up momentrum when their song, "Airplanes," was featured in an episode of the NBC sitcome "Chuck."
Advanced tickets available online.
All ages. General admission.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015