Local Natives, Superhumanoids
Based in southern California, quintet indie rock band made quick waves at music festivals in Austin (SXSW) with their sweepidng orchestral songs and celebratory swagger. Bearing musical similarities to Grizzly Bear, Fleet Foxes, Vampire Weekend, and Arcade Fire, their ride toward mainstream success picked up momentrum when their song, "Airplanes," was featured in an episode of the NBC sitcome "Chuck."
Advanced tickets available online.
All ages. General admission.
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- 10 Fantastic Portland-Designed Bags
- A Kure for the Common Smoothie
- Northwest Glamping
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide