Local Natives, Superhumanoids
Based in southern California, quintet indie rock band made quick waves at music festivals in Austin (SXSW) with their sweepidng orchestral songs and celebratory swagger. Bearing musical similarities to Grizzly Bear, Fleet Foxes, Vampire Weekend, and Arcade Fire, their ride toward mainstream success picked up momentrum when their song, "Airplanes," was featured in an episode of the NBC sitcome "Chuck."
Advanced tickets available online.
All ages. General admission.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald