Loaves & Fishes Centers
Loaves & Fishes is hosting its annual spring luncheon-- a gathering place for likeminded citizens and philanthropoists who want to remain in the know about the organization's meaty accomplishments and fresh future goals. Last year's notables was keynote speaker, PSU Foundation Executive Director Tony Leineweber, and Compassion for Seniors Award winners, Worth Caldwell, Jr. and Dr. John Thorpe. More than 1,000 generous patrons helped L&F raise upwards of $500,000 in one hour.
Call for ticket information.
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 16-19
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches
- How Oregonians Really Feel About Wine
- Opening Date and Menu Details for Northwest Portland’s Le Vieux
- Trail of the Month: Indian Heaven Trail No. 33
- A New Wood-Fired Pizzeria, Fire and Stone, to Open in Northeast Portland