Loaves & Fishes Centers
Loaves & Fishes is hosting its annual spring luncheon-- a gathering place for likeminded citizens and philanthropoists who want to remain in the know about the organization's meaty accomplishments and fresh future goals. Last year's notables was keynote speaker, PSU Foundation Executive Director Tony Leineweber, and Compassion for Seniors Award winners, Worth Caldwell, Jr. and Dr. John Thorpe. More than 1,000 generous patrons helped L&F raise upwards of $500,000 in one hour.
Call for ticket information.
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland: Coming to a Small Screen Near You