Loaves & Fishes Centers
Loaves & Fishes is hosting its annual spring luncheon-- a gathering place for likeminded citizens and philanthropoists who want to remain in the know about the organization's meaty accomplishments and fresh future goals. Last year's notables was keynote speaker, PSU Foundation Executive Director Tony Leineweber, and Compassion for Seniors Award winners, Worth Caldwell, Jr. and Dr. John Thorpe. More than 1,000 generous patrons helped L&F raise upwards of $500,000 in one hour.
Call for ticket information.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland