Loaves & Fishes Centers
Loaves & Fishes is hosting its annual spring luncheon-- a gathering place for likeminded citizens and philanthropoists who want to remain in the know about the organization's meaty accomplishments and fresh future goals. Last year's notables was keynote speaker, PSU Foundation Executive Director Tony Leineweber, and Compassion for Seniors Award winners, Worth Caldwell, Jr. and Dr. John Thorpe. More than 1,000 generous patrons helped L&F raise upwards of $500,000 in one hour.
Call for ticket information.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 30–May 3
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Getting to the Heart of a Local Fashion Photographer's Laid-Back Style
- Indulgent Portland Bar Food for Every Alt-Diet