Loaves & Fishes Centers
Loaves & Fishes is hosting its annual spring luncheon-- a gathering place for likeminded citizens and philanthropoists who want to remain in the know about the organization's meaty accomplishments and fresh future goals. Last year's notables was keynote speaker, PSU Foundation Executive Director Tony Leineweber, and Compassion for Seniors Award winners, Worth Caldwell, Jr. and Dr. John Thorpe. More than 1,000 generous patrons helped L&F raise upwards of $500,000 in one hour.
Call for ticket information.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes