Loaves & Fishes Centers
Loaves & Fishes is hosting its annual spring luncheon-- a gathering place for likeminded citizens and philanthropoists who want to remain in the know about the organization's meaty accomplishments and fresh future goals. Last year's notables was keynote speaker, PSU Foundation Executive Director Tony Leineweber, and Compassion for Seniors Award winners, Worth Caldwell, Jr. and Dr. John Thorpe. More than 1,000 generous patrons helped L&F raise upwards of $500,000 in one hour.
Call for ticket information.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans