Portland's way-cool alternative to A Prairie Home Companion closes out its season with a star-studded lineup. Host Luke Burbank welcomes a choice assortment of guests including Bob's Burgers star and The Daily Show correspondant Kristin Schaal (pictured), advice columnist and deep thinker Dan Savage, comedian Jen Kirkman, who's written a new book called I Can Barely Take Care of Myself, and former hostess Courtenay Hameister will read a little something. Local rockers of note The Builders and the Butchers will captivate the crowd with a couple catchy numbers.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches