Portland's way-cool alternative to A Prairie Home Companion closes out its season with a star-studded lineup. Host Luke Burbank welcomes a choice assortment of guests including Bob's Burgers star and The Daily Show correspondant Kristin Schaal (pictured), advice columnist and deep thinker Dan Savage, comedian Jen Kirkman, who's written a new book called I Can Barely Take Care of Myself, and former hostess Courtenay Hameister will read a little something. Local rockers of note The Builders and the Butchers will captivate the crowd with a couple catchy numbers.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014