Portland's way-cool alternative to A Prairie Home Companion closes out its season with a star-studded lineup. Host Luke Burbank welcomes a choice assortment of guests including Bob's Burgers star and The Daily Show correspondant Kristin Schaal (pictured), advice columnist and deep thinker Dan Savage, comedian Jen Kirkman, who's written a new book called I Can Barely Take Care of Myself, and former hostess Courtenay Hameister will read a little something. Local rockers of note The Builders and the Butchers will captivate the crowd with a couple catchy numbers.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans