Portland's way-cool alternative to A Prairie Home Companion closes out its season with a star-studded lineup. Host Luke Burbank welcomes a choice assortment of guests including Bob's Burgers star and The Daily Show correspondant Kristin Schaal (pictured), advice columnist and deep thinker Dan Savage, comedian Jen Kirkman, who's written a new book called I Can Barely Take Care of Myself, and former hostess Courtenay Hameister will read a little something. Local rockers of note The Builders and the Butchers will captivate the crowd with a couple catchy numbers.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads