Portland's way-cool alternative to A Prairie Home Companion closes out its season with a star-studded lineup. Host Luke Burbank welcomes a choice assortment of guests including Bob's Burgers star and The Daily Show correspondant Kristin Schaal (pictured), advice columnist and deep thinker Dan Savage, comedian Jen Kirkman, who's written a new book called I Can Barely Take Care of Myself, and former hostess Courtenay Hameister will read a little something. Local rockers of note The Builders and the Butchers will captivate the crowd with a couple catchy numbers.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?