Little Spring Moon Gala & Benefit
Red Lodge Transition Services will host a benefit event at Portland State University's Native American Student Community Center. The evening will feature special performances by Cody Blackbird and Ed Edmo, a traditional salmon dinner, and a silent auction featuring art pieces donated from Native American artists and tribes.
RLTS works to prevent incarceration of Native Americans and providing assistance to incarcerated Native Americans who are proactively working toward creating a better life for themselves, their families, and their communities.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts