Little Spring Moon Gala & Benefit
Red Lodge Transition Services will host a benefit event at Portland State University's Native American Student Community Center. The evening will feature special performances by Cody Blackbird and Ed Edmo, a traditional salmon dinner, and a silent auction featuring art pieces donated from Native American artists and tribes.
RLTS works to prevent incarceration of Native Americans and providing assistance to incarcerated Native Americans who are proactively working toward creating a better life for themselves, their families, and their communities.
- Behold Sunriver Resort's $50 Million Facelift
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Ya Hala’s New Lebanese Brunch
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Incredible Story of an Engineer Behind Portland’s Newest Bridge