Little Spring Moon Gala & Benefit
Red Lodge Transition Services will host a benefit event at Portland State University's Native American Student Community Center. The evening will feature special performances by Cody Blackbird and Ed Edmo, a traditional salmon dinner, and a silent auction featuring art pieces donated from Native American artists and tribes.
RLTS works to prevent incarceration of Native Americans and providing assistance to incarcerated Native Americans who are proactively working toward creating a better life for themselves, their families, and their communities.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Four Buildings That Are Setting New Design Standards in Portland