Little Spring Moon Gala & Benefit
Red Lodge Transition Services will host a benefit event at Portland State University's Native American Student Community Center. The evening will feature special performances by Cody Blackbird and Ed Edmo, a traditional salmon dinner, and a silent auction featuring art pieces donated from Native American artists and tribes.
RLTS works to prevent incarceration of Native Americans and providing assistance to incarcerated Native Americans who are proactively working toward creating a better life for themselves, their families, and their communities.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots