Little Spring Moon Gala & Benefit
Red Lodge Transition Services will host a benefit event at Portland State University's Native American Student Community Center. The evening will feature special performances by Cody Blackbird and Ed Edmo, a traditional salmon dinner, and a silent auction featuring art pieces donated from Native American artists and tribes.
RLTS works to prevent incarceration of Native Americans and providing assistance to incarcerated Native Americans who are proactively working toward creating a better life for themselves, their families, and their communities.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015