Little Shop of Horrors
Features:Price: $25 and up
Laced with dark humor and irresistible music, Little Shop of Horrors is one of the longest-running Broadway shows of all time. Follow the misadventures of Seymour, a down-and-out floral assistant who longs to get the girl of his dreams and escape life on Skid Row. He becomes an overnight sensation when he discovers an exotic plant with a mysterious craving for fresh blood and the antics only get crazier from there. Come watch The Broadway Rose Theater reenact this well-liked musical.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?