Little Shop of Horrors
Features:Price: $25 and up
Laced with dark humor and irresistible music, Little Shop of Horrors is one of the longest-running Broadway shows of all time. Follow the misadventures of Seymour, a down-and-out floral assistant who longs to get the girl of his dreams and escape life on Skid Row. He becomes an overnight sensation when he discovers an exotic plant with a mysterious craving for fresh blood and the antics only get crazier from there. Come watch The Broadway Rose Theater reenact this well-liked musical.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans