Little Shop of Horrors
Features:Price: $25 and up
Laced with dark humor and irresistible music, Little Shop of Horrors is one of the longest-running Broadway shows of all time. Follow the misadventures of Seymour, a down-and-out floral assistant who longs to get the girl of his dreams and escape life on Skid Row. He becomes an overnight sensation when he discovers an exotic plant with a mysterious craving for fresh blood and the antics only get crazier from there. Come watch The Broadway Rose Theater reenact this well-liked musical.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants