Little Shop of Horrors
Features:Price: $25 and up
Laced with dark humor and irresistible music, Little Shop of Horrors is one of the longest-running Broadway shows of all time. Follow the misadventures of Seymour, a down-and-out floral assistant who longs to get the girl of his dreams and escape life on Skid Row. He becomes an overnight sensation when he discovers an exotic plant with a mysterious craving for fresh blood and the antics only get crazier from there. Come watch The Broadway Rose Theater reenact this well-liked musical.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads