LitHop PDX #1
This free literary pub-crawl offers three hours of readings from 52 different readers in six different venues on upper SE Hawthorne Blvd. If it all seems overwhelming, don’t worry—the venues are all within seven blocks of each other, and there will be LitHop representatives on the street handing out programs and maps. An after-party at the East Portland Eagle Lodge will follow until midnight.
The nigh endless list of readers includes: Matthew Dickman, Michael Heald, Emily Kendal Frey, James Gendron, Leni Zumas, Pauls Toutonghi, Crystal Williams, Beth Lisick, Lidia Yuknavitch, Anis Mojgani, Ocean Vuong, Ariel Gore, Jamie Iredell, and many more.
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- DIY Fall Hair and Makeup Trends
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants