LitHop PDX #1
This free literary pub-crawl offers three hours of readings from 52 different readers in six different venues on upper SE Hawthorne Blvd. If it all seems overwhelming, don’t worry—the venues are all within seven blocks of each other, and there will be LitHop representatives on the street handing out programs and maps. An after-party at the East Portland Eagle Lodge will follow until midnight.
The nigh endless list of readers includes: Matthew Dickman, Michael Heald, Emily Kendal Frey, James Gendron, Leni Zumas, Pauls Toutonghi, Crystal Williams, Beth Lisick, Lidia Yuknavitch, Anis Mojgani, Ocean Vuong, Ariel Gore, Jamie Iredell, and many more.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’