LitHop PDX #1
This free literary pub-crawl offers three hours of readings from 52 different readers in six different venues on upper SE Hawthorne Blvd. If it all seems overwhelming, don’t worry—the venues are all within seven blocks of each other, and there will be LitHop representatives on the street handing out programs and maps. An after-party at the East Portland Eagle Lodge will follow until midnight.
The nigh endless list of readers includes: Matthew Dickman, Michael Heald, Emily Kendal Frey, James Gendron, Leni Zumas, Pauls Toutonghi, Crystal Williams, Beth Lisick, Lidia Yuknavitch, Anis Mojgani, Ocean Vuong, Ariel Gore, Jamie Iredell, and many more.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- Portlanders Share Stories of Their Worst Dates Ever
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Rental Market Madness
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland