Lit Arts: Chris Ware & Chip Kidd
By incorporating elements of typography and graphic design, Chris Ware single-handedly reinvented comics. His work regularly graces the New Yorker and the New York Times Magazine, and he comes to us in conversation with another giant, book designer Chip Kidd.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26