Lily Wilde Orchestra
Monday certainly won’t be a bummer on this night. Drop by Duff’s where you can twirl yourself into a dizzy to the syncopated swing and hot jazz of the incomparable Miss Lily Wilde—one of the most captivating singers in town—and her skintight ensemble. Music from Duke Ellington, Count Basie, and other musical nobles will be the order of the day. Dress sharp!
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes