Lily Wilde Orchestra
Monday certainly won’t be a bummer on this night. Drop by Duff’s where you can twirl yourself into a dizzy to the syncopated swing and hot jazz of the incomparable Miss Lily Wilde—one of the most captivating singers in town—and her skintight ensemble. Music from Duke Ellington, Count Basie, and other musical nobles will be the order of the day. Dress sharp!
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?