Lily Wilde Orchestra
Monday certainly won’t be a bummer on this night. Drop by Duff’s where you can twirl yourself into a dizzy to the syncopated swing and hot jazz of the incomparable Miss Lily Wilde—one of the most captivating singers in town—and her skintight ensemble. Music from Duke Ellington, Count Basie, and other musical nobles will be the order of the day. Dress sharp!
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald