Lily Wilde Orchestra
Monday certainly won’t be a bummer on this night. Drop by Duff’s where you can twirl yourself into a dizzy to the syncopated swing and hot jazz of the incomparable Miss Lily Wilde—one of the most captivating singers in town—and her skintight ensemble. Music from Duke Ellington, Count Basie, and other musical nobles will be the order of the day. Dress sharp!
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Hot Travel Links: The Coolest Camper Ever, Airbus's Sadistic Plan, and a Fried Chicken Roadtrip
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes