As a work of gender and race bending experimental dance, Light Noise works under the notion that our bodies are not completely ours but always subjected to the eyes of others. Curator Lucy Lee Yim has been choreographer in residence at the Laban/Bartenieff Institute of Movement Studies and recently was selected as an Artist in Residence at Performance Works Northwest.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places