As a work of gender and race bending experimental dance, Light Noise works under the notion that our bodies are not completely ours but always subjected to the eyes of others. Curator Lucy Lee Yim has been choreographer in residence at the Laban/Bartenieff Institute of Movement Studies and recently was selected as an Artist in Residence at Performance Works Northwest.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads