As a work of gender and race bending experimental dance, Light Noise works under the notion that our bodies are not completely ours but always subjected to the eyes of others. Curator Lucy Lee Yim has been choreographer in residence at the Laban/Bartenieff Institute of Movement Studies and recently was selected as an Artist in Residence at Performance Works Northwest.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald