Portland Symphonic Choir: Light & Love
Tired of rain? Look to spring with the Portland Symphonic Choir's spring concert Light & Love, directed by Steven Zopfi and featuring works by Josef Rheinberger, Sir John Tavener, and Morten Lauridsen, the internationally acclaimed composer and Pacific Northwest native who was named an American Choral Master by the National Endowment for the Arts. Founded in 1945, the Portland Symphonic Choir is Portland's oldest independent choral organization and the official chorus of the Oregon Symphony.
Founded in 1945, the Portland Symphonic Choir is Portland's oldest independent choral organization and the official chorus of the Oregon Symphony.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts