Portland Symphonic Choir: Light & Love
Tired of rain? Look to spring with the Portland Symphonic Choir's spring concert Light & Love, directed by Steven Zopfi and featuring works by Josef Rheinberger, Sir John Tavener, and Morten Lauridsen, the internationally acclaimed composer and Pacific Northwest native who was named an American Choral Master by the National Endowment for the Arts. Founded in 1945, the Portland Symphonic Choir is Portland's oldest independent choral organization and the official chorus of the Oregon Symphony.
Founded in 1945, the Portland Symphonic Choir is Portland's oldest independent choral organization and the official chorus of the Oregon Symphony.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days