Portland Symphonic Choir: Light & Love
Tired of rain? Look to spring with the Portland Symphonic Choir's spring concert Light & Love, directed by Steven Zopfi and featuring works by Josef Rheinberger, Sir John Tavener, and Morten Lauridsen, the internationally acclaimed composer and Pacific Northwest native who was named an American Choral Master by the National Endowment for the Arts. Founded in 1945, the Portland Symphonic Choir is Portland's oldest independent choral organization and the official chorus of the Oregon Symphony.
Founded in 1945, the Portland Symphonic Choir is Portland's oldest independent choral organization and the official chorus of the Oregon Symphony.
- Behold Sunriver Resort's $50 Million Facelift
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Ya Hala’s New Lebanese Brunch
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Incredible Story of an Engineer Behind Portland’s Newest Bridge