Portland Symphonic Choir: Light & Love
Tired of rain? Look to spring with the Portland Symphonic Choir's spring concert Light & Love, directed by Steven Zopfi and featuring works by Josef Rheinberger, Sir John Tavener, and Morten Lauridsen, the internationally acclaimed composer and Pacific Northwest native who was named an American Choral Master by the National Endowment for the Arts. Founded in 1945, the Portland Symphonic Choir is Portland's oldest independent choral organization and the official chorus of the Oregon Symphony.
Founded in 1945, the Portland Symphonic Choir is Portland's oldest independent choral organization and the official chorus of the Oregon Symphony.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Jan 22–25
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- This Portland Woman’s Travel Group is Taking Off