Portland Symphonic Choir: Light & Love
Tired of rain? Look to spring with the Portland Symphonic Choir's spring concert Light & Love, directed by Steven Zopfi and featuring works by Josef Rheinberger, Sir John Tavener, and Morten Lauridsen, the internationally acclaimed composer and Pacific Northwest native who was named an American Choral Master by the National Endowment for the Arts. Founded in 1945, the Portland Symphonic Choir is Portland's oldest independent choral organization and the official chorus of the Oregon Symphony.
Founded in 1945, the Portland Symphonic Choir is Portland's oldest independent choral organization and the official chorus of the Oregon Symphony.
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- The Oscars Red Carpet Highs and Lows
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market
- Death Becomes Her
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Beautiful Machine: Exploring the Gyrotonic Movement System in PDX
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’