The Daily Show correspondent and angriest comic since the late Sam Kinison returns to Portland as part of his "The Rant is Due" tour. A former campus radical and playwright, Black and his seething brand of humor are much-needed tonics in an era when honest news and thoughtful opinions are hard to come by. And he cares about the environment: "It’s absolutely stupid that we live without an ozone layer. We have men, we’ve got rockets, we’ve got saran wrap – FIX IT!!!" And now, some vintage Lewis Black.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops