The Daily Show correspondent and angriest comic since the late Sam Kinison returns to Portland as part of his "The Rant is Due" tour. A former campus radical and playwright, Black and his seething brand of humor are much-needed tonics in an era when honest news and thoughtful opinions are hard to come by. And he cares about the environment: "It’s absolutely stupid that we live without an ozone layer. We have men, we’ve got rockets, we’ve got saran wrap – FIX IT!!!" And now, some vintage Lewis Black.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America