The Daily Show correspondent and angriest comic since the late Sam Kinison returns to Portland as part of his "The Rant is Due" tour. A former campus radical and playwright, Black and his seething brand of humor are much-needed tonics in an era when honest news and thoughtful opinions are hard to come by. And he cares about the environment: "It’s absolutely stupid that we live without an ozone layer. We have men, we’ve got rockets, we’ve got saran wrap – FIX IT!!!" And now, some vintage Lewis Black.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts