The Daily Show correspondent and angriest comic since the late Sam Kinison returns to Portland as part of his "The Rant is Due" tour. A former campus radical and playwright, Black and his seething brand of humor are much-needed tonics in an era when honest news and thoughtful opinions are hard to come by. And he cares about the environment: "It’s absolutely stupid that we live without an ozone layer. We have men, we’ve got rockets, we’ve got saran wrap – FIX IT!!!" And now, some vintage Lewis Black.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes