The Daily Show correspondent and angriest comic since the late Sam Kinison returns to Portland as part of his "The Rant is Due" tour. A former campus radical and playwright, Black and his seething brand of humor are much-needed tonics in an era when honest news and thoughtful opinions are hard to come by. And he cares about the environment: "It’s absolutely stupid that we live without an ozone layer. We have men, we’ve got rockets, we’ve got saran wrap – FIX IT!!!" And now, some vintage Lewis Black.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch