White Bird: Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo
The globe-prancing men of Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo don tutus and pointe shoes, because, after all, it’s simply not fair that woman get all the plum ballet parts. Of course, the Trocks never forget they’re men in dresses, finding as much humor in the dances as grace and beauty. The evening's program includes: Raymonda's Wedding: A Traditionally Confusing Divertissement in Two Scenes, Act 2 of Swan Lake, and a collection of solos and ensemble pieces. You don't have to like ballet to like this ballet.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans