White Bird: Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo
The globe-prancing men of Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo don tutus and pointe shoes, because, after all, it’s simply not fair that woman get all the plum ballet parts. Of course, the Trocks never forget they’re men in dresses, finding as much humor in the dances as grace and beauty. The evening's program includes: Raymonda's Wedding: A Traditionally Confusing Divertissement in Two Scenes, Act 2 of Swan Lake, and a collection of solos and ensemble pieces. You don't have to like ballet to like this ballet.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes