White Bird: Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo
The globe-prancing men of Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo don tutus and pointe shoes, because, after all, it’s simply not fair that woman get all the plum ballet parts. Of course, the Trocks never forget they’re men in dresses, finding as much humor in the dances as grace and beauty. The evening's program includes: Raymonda's Wedding: A Traditionally Confusing Divertissement in Two Scenes, Act 2 of Swan Lake, and a collection of solos and ensemble pieces. You don't have to like ballet to like this ballet.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts