White Bird: Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo
The globe-prancing men of Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo don tutus and pointe shoes, because, after all, it’s simply not fair that woman get all the plum ballet parts. Of course, the Trocks never forget they’re men in dresses, finding as much humor in the dances as grace and beauty. The evening's program includes: Raymonda's Wedding: A Traditionally Confusing Divertissement in Two Scenes, Act 2 of Swan Lake, and a collection of solos and ensemble pieces. You don't have to like ballet to like this ballet.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!