Lena Lencek: Geochromes
Lencek is a professor Russian and Humanities at Reed College and her latest series of travel paintings is called Geochromes. She'll be discussing her works at an artist talk and reception on April 25 at 6.
In the words of the artist herself, "I sketch on the road, the air, and the sea because only when I look with my pen and brush do I catch and fix the fleeting conjunction between the timeless geography of land and my moment…"
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads