Lena Lencek: Geochromes
Lencek is a professor Russian and Humanities at Reed College and her latest series of travel paintings is called Geochromes. She'll be discussing her works at an artist talk and reception on April 25 at 6.
In the words of the artist herself, "I sketch on the road, the air, and the sea because only when I look with my pen and brush do I catch and fix the fleeting conjunction between the timeless geography of land and my moment…"
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots