Lemolo, Sara Jackson-Holman, and The Cabin Project
Lemolo, considered by many Northwest music minds as one of Seattle's best new groups, is a dream-pop partnership comprised of Pouslbo natives Meagan Grandall and Kendra Cox.
Portland piano songstress Sara-Jackson Holman has experienced a dollop of success after she the release of her most-recent album When You Dream. Her debut single, "Into the Blue," was featured in the ABC hit show, Castle playing during season two's emotional finale. She too is a name to remember.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland