Lee Kelly: Pavilion
Over 30 works of this iconic Northwest artist's monumental public artwork can be found throughout Oregon, wrought out of Cor–Ten and stainless steel materials (perhaps you've driven by one of the more recently planted, his Memory 99 marking the site of PNCA's new building). This show at Leach features this trademark sculptural work alongside his first new paintings since the 1960’s.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads