Lee Kelly: Pavilion
Over 30 works of this iconic Northwest artist's monumental public artwork can be found throughout Oregon, wrought out of Cor–Ten and stainless steel materials (perhaps you've driven by one of the more recently planted, his Memory 99 marking the site of PNCA's new building). This show at Leach features this trademark sculptural work alongside his first new paintings since the 1960’s.
- The Long-Awaited Portland Mercado Debuts with Homegrown Latin American Cuisine
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Why Are Portlanders Obsessed With Tiny Houses?