Lee Kelly: Pavilion
Over 30 works of this iconic Northwest artist's monumental public artwork can be found throughout Oregon, wrought out of Cor–Ten and stainless steel materials (perhaps you've driven by one of the more recently planted, his Memory 99 marking the site of PNCA's new building). This show at Leach features this trademark sculptural work alongside his first new paintings since the 1960’s.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?