Lee Kelly: Pavilion
Over 30 works of this iconic Northwest artist's monumental public artwork can be found throughout Oregon, wrought out of Cor–Ten and stainless steel materials (perhaps you've driven by one of the more recently planted, his Memory 99 marking the site of PNCA's new building). This show at Leach features this trademark sculptural work alongside his first new paintings since the 1960’s.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America