Lee Kelly: Atacoma, Mark R. Smith: Vestibules and Portals, Laminates and Veneers
Features:Price: Contact gallery for details
Inspired by a recent trip to South America’s Atacama region, the driest desert in the world, Kelly, an artistic titan of the verdant Northwest, imagines its shimmering, shifting sands into steel sculptures layered with silver and gold leaf. Smith constructs his paintings from vibrant, patterned fabric; shapes; and silhouettes of people, plants, and animals, for an organic quilted pop art feel.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places