Lee Kelly: Atacoma, Mark R. Smith: Vestibules and Portals, Laminates and Veneers
Features:Price: Contact gallery for details
Inspired by a recent trip to South America’s Atacama region, the driest desert in the world, Kelly, an artistic titan of the verdant Northwest, imagines its shimmering, shifting sands into steel sculptures layered with silver and gold leaf. Smith constructs his paintings from vibrant, patterned fabric; shapes; and silhouettes of people, plants, and animals, for an organic quilted pop art feel.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26