Lee Kelly: Atacoma, Mark R. Smith: Vestibules and Portals, Laminates and Veneers
Features:Price: Contact gallery for details
Inspired by a recent trip to South America’s Atacama region, the driest desert in the world, Kelly, an artistic titan of the verdant Northwest, imagines its shimmering, shifting sands into steel sculptures layered with silver and gold leaf. Smith constructs his paintings from vibrant, patterned fabric; shapes; and silhouettes of people, plants, and animals, for an organic quilted pop art feel.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads