Lee Kelly: Atacoma, Mark R. Smith: Vestibules and Portals, Laminates and Veneers
Features:Price: Contact gallery for details
Inspired by a recent trip to South America’s Atacama region, the driest desert in the world, Kelly, an artistic titan of the verdant Northwest, imagines its shimmering, shifting sands into steel sculptures layered with silver and gold leaf. Smith constructs his paintings from vibrant, patterned fabric; shapes; and silhouettes of people, plants, and animals, for an organic quilted pop art feel.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe