Lee Kelly: Atacoma, Mark R. Smith: Vestibules and Portals, Laminates and Veneers
Features:Price: Contact gallery for details
Inspired by a recent trip to South America’s Atacama region, the driest desert in the world, Kelly, an artistic titan of the verdant Northwest, imagines its shimmering, shifting sands into steel sculptures layered with silver and gold leaf. Smith constructs his paintings from vibrant, patterned fabric; shapes; and silhouettes of people, plants, and animals, for an organic quilted pop art feel.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts