Lee Kelly: Atacoma, Mark R. Smith: Vestibules and Portals, Laminates and Veneers
Features:Price: Contact gallery for details
Inspired by a recent trip to South America’s Atacama region, the driest desert in the world, Kelly, an artistic titan of the verdant Northwest, imagines its shimmering, shifting sands into steel sculptures layered with silver and gold leaf. Smith constructs his paintings from vibrant, patterned fabric; shapes; and silhouettes of people, plants, and animals, for an organic quilted pop art feel.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT