Laura Russo Gallery
Gregory Grenon exhibits "The Glass Opera"-- depicting a series of women with so much mood and pathos that there's little opera in each. Each work is painted with oil on the reverse side of glass, so that the subjects are always looking at the viewer through a window of glass, according to Grenon's personal technique.
Michael Paul Miller will also exhibit "The Present End."
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- Insider Secrets on The Princess Bride As Told to Us By Westley Himself
- Cathy Whims to Open an International Ham Bar
- The Guide to Black Friday at Locally Owned Portland Shops
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Justin Timberlake: Bringing Classy Back