Laura Russo Gallery
Gregory Grenon exhibits "The Glass Opera"-- depicting a series of women with so much mood and pathos that there's little opera in each. Each work is painted with oil on the reverse side of glass, so that the subjects are always looking at the viewer through a window of glass, according to Grenon's personal technique.
Michael Paul Miller will also exhibit "The Present End."
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland