Laura Russo Gallery
Gregory Grenon exhibits "The Glass Opera"-- depicting a series of women with so much mood and pathos that there's little opera in each. Each work is painted with oil on the reverse side of glass, so that the subjects are always looking at the viewer through a window of glass, according to Grenon's personal technique.
Michael Paul Miller will also exhibit "The Present End."
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Micro-Eateries