Laura Russo Gallery
Gregory Grenon exhibits "The Glass Opera"-- depicting a series of women with so much mood and pathos that there's little opera in each. Each work is painted with oil on the reverse side of glass, so that the subjects are always looking at the viewer through a window of glass, according to Grenon's personal technique.
Michael Paul Miller will also exhibit "The Present End."
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- An Oregon Company’s Totally Rad School Backpacks Will Make You Want to Pack a Lunch
- 15 Ways to Pamper Yourself From Head to Toe
- Bring Some Scandinavian Holidays Home with Beaverton's Scandia Imports
- Cozy Up with Portland's Best Hot Chocolate