Laura Russo Gallery
Gregory Grenon exhibits "The Glass Opera"-- depicting a series of women with so much mood and pathos that there's little opera in each. Each work is painted with oil on the reverse side of glass, so that the subjects are always looking at the viewer through a window of glass, according to Grenon's personal technique.
Michael Paul Miller will also exhibit "The Present End."
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts