Former Saturday Night Live cast member and cancer survivor Sweeney will share some passages from If It’s Not One Thing, It’s Your Mother, a book of essays about the trials and tribulations than ensue after she adopts a Chinese girl, gets married, and relocates to Chicago.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?