On the blissful/wistful singer’s 2009 Matador album Constant Hitmaker, the tune “Classic Rock in Spring/Freeway in Mind” pretty much sums up his appeal and artistic viewpoint. Alternating between sunny, slightly stoned acoustic guitar serenity and fuzzier electric numbers, Vile could well be a 21st century classic rocker in the making. He's currently touring on behalf of his latest album Wakin On a Pretty Daze, a title that likewise speaks to his appeal and artistic viewpoint.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe