On the blissful/wistful singer’s 2009 Matador album Constant Hitmaker, the tune “Classic Rock in Spring/Freeway in Mind” pretty much sums up his appeal and artistic viewpoint. Alternating between sunny, slightly stoned acoustic guitar serenity and fuzzier electric numbers, Vile could well be a 21st century classic rocker in the making. He's currently touring on behalf of his latest album Wakin On a Pretty Daze, a title that likewise speaks to his appeal and artistic viewpoint.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts