On the blissful/wistful singer’s 2009 Matador album Constant Hitmaker, the tune “Classic Rock in Spring/Freeway in Mind” pretty much sums up his appeal and artistic viewpoint. Alternating between sunny, slightly stoned acoustic guitar serenity and fuzzier electric numbers, Vile could well be a 21st century classic rocker in the making. He's currently touring on behalf of his latest album Wakin On a Pretty Daze, a title that likewise speaks to his appeal and artistic viewpoint.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops