On the blissful/wistful singer’s 2009 Matador album Constant Hitmaker, the tune “Classic Rock in Spring/Freeway in Mind” pretty much sums up his appeal and artistic viewpoint. Alternating between sunny, slightly stoned acoustic guitar serenity and fuzzier electric numbers, Vile could well be a 21st century classic rocker in the making. He's currently touring on behalf of his latest album Wakin On a Pretty Daze, a title that likewise speaks to his appeal and artistic viewpoint.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!