On the blissful/wistful singer’s 2009 Matador album Constant Hitmaker, the tune “Classic Rock in Spring/Freeway in Mind” pretty much sums up his appeal and artistic viewpoint. Alternating between sunny, slightly stoned acoustic guitar serenity and fuzzier electric numbers, Vile could well be a 21st century classic rocker in the making. He's currently touring on behalf of his latest album Wakin On a Pretty Daze, a title that likewise speaks to his appeal and artistic viewpoint.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans