Kung Pao Chickens
Just try not to dance to the Kung Pao Chickens’ energetic take on Django-esque gypsy jazz. We dare you. Boasting a pair of power-pickin’ fools in guitarists Tracy Kim and Jon Neufeld (from Jackstraw and Black Prairie), the band also gets a big lift from Gary Guenther’s swinging clarinet. You’ll find them every Monday evening at LaurelThirst, serving it up piping hot.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts