Kung Pao Chickens
Just try not to dance to the Kung Pao Chickens’ energetic take on Django-esque gypsy jazz. We dare you. Boasting a pair of power-pickin’ fools in guitarists Tracy Kim and Jon Neufeld (from Jackstraw and Black Prairie), the band also gets a big lift from Gary Guenther’s swinging clarinet. You’ll find them every Monday evening at LaurelThirst, serving it up piping hot.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches