Kung Pao Chickens
Just try not to dance to the Kung Pao Chickens’ energetic take on Django-esque gypsy jazz. We dare you. Boasting a pair of power-pickin’ fools in guitarists Tracy Kim and Jon Neufeld (from Jackstraw and Black Prairie), the band also gets a big lift from Gary Guenther’s swinging clarinet. You’ll find them every Monday evening at LaurelThirst, serving it up piping hot.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans