Kung Pao Chickens
Just try not to dance to the Kung Pao Chickens’ energetic take on Django-esque gypsy jazz. We dare you. Boasting a pair of power-pickin’ fools in guitarists Tracy Kim and Jon Neufeld (from Jackstraw and Black Prairie), the band also gets a big lift from Gary Guenther’s swinging clarinet. You’ll find them every Monday evening at LaurelThirst, serving it up piping hot.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places