Kim Hamblin: Circumference
Kim Hamblin is trying to nail down the entire natural world—literally. In her mixed-media work, the Oregon artist uses cut paper and paint to detail the structures undergirding life—roots, hives, muscles—as fastidiously as any biology textbook, then rivets the illustrations with actual nails. P:ear’s homeless and transitional youth will exhibit their work as well.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts