Kim Hamblin: Circumference
Kim Hamblin is trying to nail down the entire natural world—literally. In her mixed-media work, the Oregon artist uses cut paper and paint to detail the structures undergirding life—roots, hives, muscles—as fastidiously as any biology textbook, then rivets the illustrations with actual nails. P:ear’s homeless and transitional youth will exhibit their work as well.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch