Kim Hamblin: Circumference
Kim Hamblin is trying to nail down the entire natural world—literally. In her mixed-media work, the Oregon artist uses cut paper and paint to detail the structures undergirding life—roots, hives, muscles—as fastidiously as any biology textbook, then rivets the illustrations with actual nails. P:ear’s homeless and transitional youth will exhibit their work as well.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald