Kim Hamblin: Circumference
Kim Hamblin is trying to nail down the entire natural world—literally. In her mixed-media work, the Oregon artist uses cut paper and paint to detail the structures undergirding life—roots, hives, muscles—as fastidiously as any biology textbook, then rivets the illustrations with actual nails. P:ear’s homeless and transitional youth will exhibit their work as well.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches