Saturday Morning Storytime at Powell's City of Books
Features:Price: Free! , Children are FREE
Who can forget the mainstay of youth that is sitting cross-legged at the feet of librarians, listening raptly to such classic tales as Frog and Toad Are Friends, The Magic Pebble, and Amelia Bedelia? Here’s your chance to give your kids a piece of that same magic, every Saturday at Powell’s City of Books.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts