Saturday Morning Storytime at Powell's City of Books
Features:Price: Free! , Children are FREE
Who can forget the mainstay of youth that is sitting cross-legged at the feet of librarians, listening raptly to such classic tales as Frog and Toad Are Friends, The Magic Pebble, and Amelia Bedelia? Here’s your chance to give your kids a piece of that same magic, every Saturday at Powell’s City of Books.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?