Saturday Morning Storytime at Powell's City of Books
Features:Price: Free! , Children are FREE
Who can forget the mainstay of youth that is sitting cross-legged at the feet of librarians, listening raptly to such classic tales as Frog and Toad Are Friends, The Magic Pebble, and Amelia Bedelia? Here’s your chance to give your kids a piece of that same magic, every Saturday at Powell’s City of Books.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24