Saturday Morning Storytime at Powell's City of Books
Features:Price: Free! , Children are FREE
Who can forget the mainstay of youth that is sitting cross-legged at the feet of librarians, listening raptly to such classic tales as Frog and Toad Are Friends, The Magic Pebble, and Amelia Bedelia? Here’s your chance to give your kids a piece of that same magic, every Saturday at Powell’s City of Books.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants