Saturday Morning Storytime at Powell's City of Books
Features:Price: Free! , Children are FREE
Who can forget the mainstay of youth that is sitting cross-legged at the feet of librarians, listening raptly to such classic tales as Frog and Toad Are Friends, The Magic Pebble, and Amelia Bedelia? Here’s your chance to give your kids a piece of that same magic, every Saturday at Powell’s City of Books.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe