Kevin and Steve from 'Beerfest' and 'Super Troopers'
Two stars of the cult comedies, Super Troopers and Beerfest, are bringing their brand of humor to Portland with a two-man stand-up act. Steve Lemme and Kevin Heffernan are part of the five-member comedy troupe, “Broken Lizard,” which started at Colgate College and went on to make seven films, earning them a cult following. The duo’s stand-up routine includes stories about the making of their movies and what it’s like meeting the Hollywood icons they’ve idolized. They’ve even been known to drink a beer with the audience.
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- DIY Fall Hair and Makeup Trends
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- The Northwest's Best Hidden Waterfalls