Kevin and Steve from 'Beerfest' and 'Super Troopers'
Two stars of the cult comedies, Super Troopers and Beerfest, are bringing their brand of humor to Portland with a two-man stand-up act. Steve Lemme and Kevin Heffernan are part of the five-member comedy troupe, “Broken Lizard,” which started at Colgate College and went on to make seven films, earning them a cult following. The duo’s stand-up routine includes stories about the making of their movies and what it’s like meeting the Hollywood icons they’ve idolized. They’ve even been known to drink a beer with the audience.
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- 10 Fantastic Portland-Designed Bags
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- A Kure for the Common Smoothie
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- 8 Great Afternoon Hikes and Rides
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’