Kevin and Steve from 'Beerfest' and 'Super Troopers'
Two stars of the cult comedies, Super Troopers and Beerfest, are bringing their brand of humor to Portland with a two-man stand-up act. Steve Lemme and Kevin Heffernan are part of the five-member comedy troupe, “Broken Lizard,” which started at Colgate College and went on to make seven films, earning them a cult following. The duo’s stand-up routine includes stories about the making of their movies and what it’s like meeting the Hollywood icons they’ve idolized. They’ve even been known to drink a beer with the audience.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- An Oregon Company’s Totally Rad School Backpacks Will Make You Want to Pack a Lunch
- 15 Ways to Pamper Yourself From Head to Toe
- Bring Some Scandinavian Holidays Home with Beaverton's Scandia Imports
- Cozy Up with Portland's Best Hot Chocolate