Kevin and Steve from 'Beerfest' and 'Super Troopers'
Two stars of the cult comedies, Super Troopers and Beerfest, are bringing their brand of humor to Portland with a two-man stand-up act. Steve Lemme and Kevin Heffernan are part of the five-member comedy troupe, “Broken Lizard,” which started at Colgate College and went on to make seven films, earning them a cult following. The duo’s stand-up routine includes stories about the making of their movies and what it’s like meeting the Hollywood icons they’ve idolized. They’ve even been known to drink a beer with the audience.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland