Kevin and Steve from 'Beerfest' and 'Super Troopers'
Two stars of the cult comedies, Super Troopers and Beerfest, are bringing their brand of humor to Portland with a two-man stand-up act. Steve Lemme and Kevin Heffernan are part of the five-member comedy troupe, “Broken Lizard,” which started at Colgate College and went on to make seven films, earning them a cult following. The duo’s stand-up routine includes stories about the making of their movies and what it’s like meeting the Hollywood icons they’ve idolized. They’ve even been known to drink a beer with the audience.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Behold Sunriver Resort's $50 Million Facelift
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Jacobsen Salt Buys Out Bee Local
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 26–29
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014