Features:Age: All Ages Price: $30–35
Can’t see Radiohead, Coldplay, or Muse? Keane’s stately piano-driven rock puts bits of all those acts together for a very catchy and digestible Brit-rock experience. Indeed, Keane’s been evolving throughout the decade, moving from early light pop fare to a somewhat electronic incarnation, which has a bit more edge to go with singer Tom Chaplin’s falsetto warble.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts