Features:Age: All Ages Price: $30–35
Can’t see Radiohead, Coldplay, or Muse? Keane’s stately piano-driven rock puts bits of all those acts together for a very catchy and digestible Brit-rock experience. Indeed, Keane’s been evolving throughout the decade, moving from early light pop fare to a somewhat electronic incarnation, which has a bit more edge to go with singer Tom Chaplin’s falsetto warble.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants