Features:Age: All Ages Price: $30–35
Can’t see Radiohead, Coldplay, or Muse? Keane’s stately piano-driven rock puts bits of all those acts together for a very catchy and digestible Brit-rock experience. Indeed, Keane’s been evolving throughout the decade, moving from early light pop fare to a somewhat electronic incarnation, which has a bit more edge to go with singer Tom Chaplin’s falsetto warble.
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America