Features:Age: All Ages Price: $30–35
Can’t see Radiohead, Coldplay, or Muse? Keane’s stately piano-driven rock puts bits of all those acts together for a very catchy and digestible Brit-rock experience. Indeed, Keane’s been evolving throughout the decade, moving from early light pop fare to a somewhat electronic incarnation, which has a bit more edge to go with singer Tom Chaplin’s falsetto warble.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans