Features:Age: All Ages Price: $30–35
Can’t see Radiohead, Coldplay, or Muse? Keane’s stately piano-driven rock puts bits of all those acts together for a very catchy and digestible Brit-rock experience. Indeed, Keane’s been evolving throughout the decade, moving from early light pop fare to a somewhat electronic incarnation, which has a bit more edge to go with singer Tom Chaplin’s falsetto warble.
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Besaw’s Is Closing On May 29
- Why Portland Desperately Needs More Urban Density
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Kir Jensen's Sugar Cube Bakery Closing May 3
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots