Scott Palmer and Bag & Baggage Productions shake up Shakespeare in this daring, gender-swapped retelling of the tragedy about the ambitious Roman emperor assassinated by his, er, her own men, uh, women. Perhaps Julia She-sar might be a more appropriate title?
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland