Scott Palmer and Bag & Baggage Productions shake up Shakespeare in this daring, gender-swapped retelling of the tragedy about the ambitious Roman emperor assassinated by his, er, her own men, uh, women. Perhaps Julia She-sar might be a more appropriate title?
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant