Scott Palmer and Bag & Baggage Productions shake up Shakespeare in this daring, gender-swapped retelling of the tragedy about the ambitious Roman emperor assassinated by his, er, her own men, uh, women. Perhaps Julia She-sar might be a more appropriate title?
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Pabst Cracks Open a New Music Festival
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- New Bar Prettyman's General Gets Pretty on Hawthorne