Scott Palmer and Bag & Baggage Productions shake up Shakespeare in this daring, gender-swapped retelling of the tragedy about the ambitious Roman emperor assassinated by his, er, her own men, uh, women. Perhaps Julia She-sar might be a more appropriate title?
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 30–May 3
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Getting to the Heart of a Local Fashion Photographer's Laid-Back Style
- Indulgent Portland Bar Food for Every Alt-Diet