Scott Palmer and Bag & Baggage Productions shake up Shakespeare in this daring, gender-swapped retelling of the tragedy about the ambitious Roman emperor assassinated by his, er, her own men, uh, women. Perhaps Julia She-sar might be a more appropriate title?
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Inside Kyra's Bake Shop's New and Improved Gluten-Free Bakery
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots