Scott Palmer and Bag & Baggage Productions shake up Shakespeare in this daring, gender-swapped retelling of the tragedy about the ambitious Roman emperor assassinated by his, er, her own men, uh, women. Perhaps Julia She-sar might be a more appropriate title?
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- The Incredible Story of an Engineer Behind Portland’s Newest Bridge
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Three Reasons To Try Ya Hala’s New Lebanese Brunch
- A Glowing Modernist Home Nails the Balance Between Light and Privacy
- Portland News to Chew