Scott Palmer and Bag & Baggage Productions shake up Shakespeare in this daring, gender-swapped retelling of the tragedy about the ambitious Roman emperor assassinated by his, er, her own men, uh, women. Perhaps Julia She-sar might be a more appropriate title?
Read more about Shakespeare in the Park in our Summer Guide.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?